Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Sunshine

Ry Ry you are 10months old today. I'm amazed. Seriously in awe. Your eyes are bright blue. I hope they stay that way. They are the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. Now I get why people always commented on my blue eyes. I love it when we have raw raw raw conversations and you do the indian noise with your whole fist instead of your palm or the back of your hand like your brother. I love your little Mohawk and how it's natural even though daddy thinks I mess with your hair I don't. That was Grandma that would mess with your hair. You are a master at swiping things off the counter. You love playing with toys especially bowls. You hang out in the bathroom with me when I dry my hair and brush my teeth. You look like your trying to sword fight with your tooth brush. Your grin is amazing. Three teeth the top center left one and the bottom middle ones show as you scrunch your nose and give a goofy grin. You love the sling. Being held close to mama always. You sleep in the bed with mama still and that's ok. She gets more sleep that way. And you love to cuddle all night. In the mornings we have giggles and hugs in bed. Sometimes you play games on my iPod. Ry you were a surprise baby but I love you and I need you forever. You'll always be my baby.

And now that I'm bawling here are some adorable pics!
















Thanks for reading!

4 comments: