Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Let's Get Doodling

I'm kind of nervous I'm new with this blogging stuff. I've tried before to get into it but its just...well...HARD! I've asked for help on twitter how do I get this thing up and running and its instantly crickets...blank stares...silence. So I'm making my own path. Thanks for the help guys...oh wait you didn't help never mind! haha! Well you're going to get to know me quick. I'm really sarcastic because it makes me laugh. Lately laughing has been in short supply unless its me laughing at my dumb comments.

Well I should introduce myself seeing as this is my first post and all. I'm Ashley. Ashley Doodle came to be simply because its a nickname my Grandpa gave me when I was smaller and it just kind of stuck. He gives most of my cousins nicknames. It's cute and I happen to like mine thankfully. I'm not a doodler I can't draw at all. I'm rather good at tracing though but that doesn't really count as doodling. According to my English professor my grammar skills are HORRENDOUS. Do I care...NO! Writing for me isn't to get assignments done and to be perfect. That's not my goal. I want to write my feelings and describe how I feel to make myself feel better. If you feel like reading GREAT. If you like it awesome! If you don't like it well don't read it. Anyways onwards I have two amazing children. Z is two and Ry is six months. They are adorable and squishy and kissable and all sorts of fun. We like dancing, jumping, wrestling and playing with toy cars. My husband and I have been married for three years with all sorts of well downs. Where are the up's you ask? Well there really aren't any. We're working on our marriage. We are currently separated because of a housing issue in Georgia while he was there. My parents saved me once again by allowing me and the kids to move in with them. During all of this our marriage hit its lowest point ever. Lots of dramatic and mean things were said. We were headed for divorce. After three years of crap and nothing getting better I realized I deserve respect. I shouldn't have to beg for it. So that's what I'm waiting for. I'm waiting for a husband that will respect, provide, love me. It's hard when we've both been absolute turds to each other the last few years. So he's working on stuff (hopefully), and I'm working on stuff.

Look forward to finding out what that stuff is throughout the coming weeks. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog! I have gotten so much enjoyment from it. If you have any questions i'd be happy to try to answer :)

    Looking forward to reading more about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm just going to use mine to rant nothing professional like because I have no time and cannot afford it. Thanks! If I come across something I'll ask!

    ReplyDelete