Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

We are fine.

We have had an extremely rough few days. So rough that I don't even want to talk about it. I want to talk about how cute my little ones are. Ry is jumping in his jumper making Z laugh so hard. Z has covered every clear table space in our place with cars it's like a toy parking lot. We may have an abundance of cars. Ry ate TWO containers of yogurt for breakfast this morning. Is also 11am and he's nursed twice as well. Mama is spending some time on the couch because I think I have a stomach bug am having some tummy pain like bad. But the kids they are marvelous. The giggles and laughter. The hugs and kisses. We are FINE. We will push through this rough patch and we will move past it. If I knew who it was that made the call I'd invite you to attend the doctors appointments I'd show you the ER report saying there is no diagnosis because nothing was found. Maybe Ry is just small like my husband and I. Dh cannot gain weight. He has to overeat to gain weight. Before puberty i was much smaller. I'm short for one and I was always smaller than average. At 9mos was in 6mo clothes stuff like that. Ry seems the same. He's active and healthy. He's not crawling yet but he has no desire to. He gets tummy time he just doesn't enjoy it he rolls back over. He prefers to sit and play he's content. When he wants to crawl he will. Zach took his sweet time doing that as well. I'm not worried. We are FINE. Our kids are healthy. Our fridge and pantry is full with healthy food. I breastfeed my son on demand 24 hours per day I never deny him food. I will nurse in public without a cover risking flashing someone to feed my child because my child is more important. My kids are the most important. Get that through your head before you call cps on a family that cares for their kids properly especially if you don't even know them.


No comments:

Post a Comment