Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cloth Diaper Challenge

So Dirty Diaper Laundry is doing a challenge for anyone wanting to participate I believe. You have to use flats for a whole week for every diaper change except at night. Also you must hand wash the flats. I'm all over this. We are about to try flats soon so thats not an issue but hand washing cloth diapers I've been there and done that. When we first started cloth diapering we only had 6 diapers and I was hand washing in a bath tub and drying outside. We didn't own a washer or dryer. Yes I touched poop. It was gross yes but it could have been worse. I've not decided yet if we will participate in the challenge with both boys or just one of them but Ry will definitely be participating. Z may just partially participate. It depends on how many flats we can get our hands on. Read about the challenge here Stay tuned to hear about how it is using flats and hand washing them. I plan on taking video and some pictures of how we go about washing them.



No comments:

Post a Comment