Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

How's this for Happy Birthday?

Today is my husbands birthday he's 27 woo! Happy Birthday to him. I gave him $20 for his birthday. That is a lot of money for us right now and I knew he was shopping with his dad for his birthday present today so I figured he could add that money to that present and maybe get something better. It seemed like a good plan. Instead he comes home and hands me two cd's telling me Happy Birthday. My birthday is a few days after his I'll be 23. The band is not one that I like but one that he likes, I mean they are ok but cd's aren't really something I'd want for my birthday because I can't even remember the last time I listened to music other than the radio on the way to and from work. He spent the $20 I gave him on 2 cd's that he pretended to be for me. He has now opened them and is uploading them onto his computer for his ipod. My present? I think I'm going to cry. I wanted jewelry. I told him that. I have been telling him that for months and months. I don't care if its a sterling silver ring from claires I just wanted something. Not a stupid CD. :( feel free to go yell at him if you know him. BTW my birthday is the 26th if you want to wish me a happy birthday then I'd love it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment